Welcome FFMB! What do you think about the hats I found for this week's march. Aren't they fab?
Barbaaaa...(Slight kerfuffle in the ranks)There is enough for everyone!
Mind our friendly reput...Hey that one is mine.....
Now that everybody has their very own head warmer, let's march and smile...Yes of course, fallibly friendly...no harm done.
Imran who writes Passionate About Life is the featured friendless site of the week. I like his blog:
- because he wrote "Many go about in their daily routine fast in their lives, only to stop to relax during a scheduled vacation time they take off work, when the simplest form of all is the simple things we see in life daily."
- because of the opportunity to learn a different culture in Singapore.
- I like his investigative reporting style.
- along with helpful partner, his son.
- because there is a lot of different avenues to go down on his blog.
Ro of Peeing in the Shower is the funny mama of 3 dogs one of which looks like a cigar smokin' bulldog.
I think the text is in Spanish so I couldn't understand but everyone will appreciate the thoughtful photos at Rendiciones.
Get your Friends of the Friendless Marching Band banner here.