Thursday, September 01, 2005

Celebrate!


Fireworks are for rejoicing.

Today was our province's "party of the century," as our premier boasted. I had forgotten about the significance of the day until my daughter reminded me to wear my centennial t-shirt this morning. Then I forgot again until I saw my husband sitting in front of the television this evening watching the "party of the century."
There is a wide variety of talent in this province.

We watched the televised fireworks while I lamented that we had not planned to see them live.

I am happily attached to my home. Home is important.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A happy centennial birthday wish to the Province of your home! And for you and yours - love, home, and family.

L'Envoi

utenzi said...

Good morning from Michele, Carol. May you have a joyous day filled with fireworks of the inner sort.

Olyal said...

Sounds like a great day!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was in the area and just thought i'd pop in and say hi!
:o)