The friendless site of the week is Danielle of Estranged Love.
I like her blog because:
- it is refreshing to read a 19 yr old's perspective
- that doesn't use the manga style
- she is honest, introspective with a good sense of humor as well
- I like her "Layers of Me" on August 15, 2005
- I like the relaxing look of her blog
Other sites submitted:
- Brenda of Planet Brenda. Hey, she has more friends than me! I guess that proves that friendlessness is relative. Brenda is a humorous blogger with good accompanying photos.
- Orfeo from Orfeo's Underworld is an Australian who mainly blogs about his deep appreciation for music.
Yes, that is me with my tuba!
Band members, do you have any pictures of you with your instrument? Go ahead, be creative. Then post it proudly on your blog with the caption "I am a member of the Friend of the Friendless band!" I will post it on my blog as well.
Anyone is free to join the band. Just leave a comment with your instrument of choice then go and visit. To find out more about the band and the origins of Friendly Fridays, go here and here.
Reminder, I need some sites to visit this week!