Saturday, September 03, 2005

Excerpt from a Life

Oct 1,1974
Chevy wore a blue top today.
I know he knows that I like him. For sure!! And believe me, he doesn't act like he likes it. I don't know if I should forget him or not. What do you think?

Honestly, I don't know what to do! If he hates me, I'll cry. I've liked him for 8 months going on 9,it can't stop now. Or can it? I can see why he would not like me, as I am very fat and ugly, but when I like a guy, I think he doesn't see me like that. But I guess he does!
Oh God, he hates, hates, hates me. Oh no. I wish he would swear or laugh at me, then I would forget him fast.

Oct 4, 1974,
While we were typing to music, I looked up and there stood Brick (an old nemesis from Junior High school) with Chevy outside the classroom. Brick was telling Chevy something. It looked as if they were laughing at me. Oh God, I'm sure! I tried to keep on typing but it was so hard...

Oct 7,1974
I've been thinking, maybe Chevy doesn't know I like him. Could be my imagination.

4 comments:

carmilevy said...

Wow, talk about a blast from way back. I guess we had blogs back then, only they weren't online, and we called them journals or diaries. And they were never shared.

My, how time flies.

Dropped in from Michele's today. Nice to meet another Canadian (I'm in London, ON.)

Mike said...

Did you and Chevy ever get together?

Michele sent me

Carol said...

Thanks to the guys from Michele's for visiting.
Mike, I write "Excerpts from a Life" on Saturdays, so your question will be answered eventually.

Anonymous said...

Youth is so confusing. So much to learn.