Okay Kathy, here it is...
Seven things to do before I die:
1. I want to be a Kokum. (Native word for Grandma)
2. Hold my Great-Grandchildren.
3. Finish my book of Native short stories. (I only have one written so far)
4. Have those home renovations done.
5. Finish interior decorating my home.
6. Overcome anxiety!
7. Grow in understanding the Bible.
Seven Things I can not do.
1. Take a computer apart and reassemble.
2. Change the engine oil.
3. Drive in a motor race and win.
4. Fly a rocket to the moon.
5. Upholster the couch and chair.
6. Re-shingle the roof.
7. Get the To Do list caught up.
Seven Things that attracted me to my spouse: (if you are married, that is)
7. Easy going
Seven things that I say most often:
1. Get off the computer; I want to check my blog. (son)
2. Don't you have any homework? (eldest daughter)
3. There's my pretty girl. (to our cat)
4. Aw, come on. (friends)
5. I've got an idea. (friends)
6. Could you .....? (husband)
7. I am so glad... (blogfriends)
Seven Books I love:
1. The Bible
2. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
3 Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
6. Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier
7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Seven Movies I watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (mini-series)
2. Sound of Music
3. To Kill a Mockingbird
4. To Sir With Love
5. Babycakes (Ricky Lake starred in this tv movie before she lost weight. It is about a overweight woman who has a crush on a guy and plots to win him)
6. That's Entertainment series
7. Jesus Christ Superstar (I haven't watched it lately, but I watched it innumerable times when I was a teenager)
Seven People I Tag to join me:
I know that you both don't have a blog but I hope that this won't stop you. Put your answers in the comment section. Come on, please...
I will leave the rest blank in the hope that 5 enthusiastic bloggers will take up the Sevens challenge. If so, I will put your names and a link here.