Idea copied from Jennifer who stole it from Dan_ielle.
1) My uncle once: told my sister and I bedtime stories while we plotted to scare him by hiding with our talking Munster doll under his bed.
2) Never in my life: will I pierce my tongue or anything else.
3) When I was five: I hung on the metal gate crying for my sister to take me to school with her.
4) High School was: a time for dreams.
5) I will never forget: how difficult it was to accept the truths of Christianity.
6) I once met: my future husband.
7) There's this person I know who: is a welder, poet and musician.
8) Once, at a bar: I danced on a table, in Vienna after too much wine.
9) By noon I am usually: finished my exercising and making lunch.
10) Last night: I went to bed abit earlier because I had to be at work at 7 am.
11) If I only had: more boldness.
12) Next time I go to church/temple: will be on Sunday, Lord willing.
13) Terri Schiavo:put the issue of euthenasia in the minds of many.
14) I like: art, music, books, live theater, movies.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: file cabinet.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: my headset phone.
17) You know I am lying when: when I won't look you in the eye.
18) In grade school: I was overweight and shy.
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I would be: Hamlet.(please not Ophelia!)
20) By this time next year: I will be stronger.
21) A better name for me would be: can't think of a name I would rather be. (Carol is a Song of Joy)
22) I have a hard time understanding: the workflow in the Microbiology lab. I persevered and finally got it but would never work in that department.
23) If I ever go back to school I will: learn something I really want to do just for me.
24) You know I like you if: I talk incessantly and joke around with you. Can't you tell?
25) If I won an award, the first person I would thank would be: God.
26) I hope that: I will grow in everyway but in size.
27) Take my advice: The Bible contains the Words of Life.
28) My ideal breakfast is: pizza.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash.
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you come during the summer months. All the tourists do.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: I really want to figure this one out-arrghh.
32) Why won't anyone: tell Mango and I apart?
33) If you spend the night at my house: you will probably have to sleep in the basement on a bumpy hide-a-bed.
34) I would stop my wedding: if I believed he was the wrong man.
35) The world could do without: selfishness.
37) My favorite blonde is: the true ones, like all 3 of Mango's beautiful children.
38) Paper clips are more useful than: a paperweight to keep papers together.
40) And by the way: I am a good friend.
41) The last time I was drunk: that I can't remember but I do remember the first time I chose not to drink. I was taking my boyfriend, (future husband) to meet a friend who was also a former drinking partner. I chose to have a diet coke which put this fellow out but I was pleased that I was able to say "No." I never did drink again and that was probably 1984.
42) My grandmother always: says she loves me. I have got to phone her...