Tuesday, October 11, 2005
101 Questions Answered
1. Spell ur 1st name backwards: lorac (reminds me of a Dr. Seuss character-Lorax)
2. The story behind ur blog title: A Revision-Not only are my words revised but I am revised as well.
3. Where do u live: in a comfortable condo in Canada
4. 4 words that sum u up: spiritual, loyal, fun, intelligent
5. [Wallet]: unorganized
7. [ Jewellrey you wear daily]: wedding ring and watch
8. [Pillowcase]: black
9. [ Shoes]:I need new heels, badly.
10. [Music playing right now]: Trooper's Two For the Show (Canadian group on an oldies radio station)
11. [ What are you wearing right now]: jeans and a centennial t-shirt
12. [Hair]:I have a hair appointment tomorrow!
13. [ In my mouth]:?
14. [ In my head]: Blogging is fun!
15. [ Eating]: Nothing at the moment, but I am getting hungry, now.
16. [ Some of your favourite movies]: The Long, Long Trailer with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, there are too many really...To Kill a Mockingbird. I watch movies from different time periods and always find something that I enjoy like musicals with Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly and silent films such as Buster Keaton in The General. I liked Jim Carrey in Man in the Moon and Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind as well.
17. [ Something you're looking forward to] Supper, I am actually writing this enroute to Thanksgiving supper on Monday.
18. [ The last thing you ate] Soup, tuna sandwiches and salad.
19. [ Something you are deadly afraid of]: Sometimes, breathing...
20. [ Do you like candles] I do but seldom light one except during a bath if I am feeling stressed.
.: Do You Believe In:.
21. [ A Thing Called Love] Definitely
22. [ Soul mates]: Definitely
23. [ Love at first sight]: No, this is not love but infatuation. True love involves the inner person.
24. [ Forgiveness]: Most definitely
.: Other Stuff:.
25. [ If you could have any animal for a pet]: I am a cat person and but we have one already so I wouldn't mind a Japanese Fighting Fish but I am afraid that the cat would enjoy it more.
26. [ 4 Places you wouldn't mind relocating to]: I thought a lot about this one, even engaging my husband’s opinion, since, hey, he would be going too:
1.Florence, Italy- I would love to be in the midst of Renaissance art.
2. Manhattan, USA-This one is my husband’s idea. He said he would like to be in the middle of an urban center where you took a taxi everywhere. He has been watching alot of Seinfeld lately but this sounds good to me as well.
3.There is a beautiful valley around where I grew up. We both agree that living rurally in this valley would be the place to be. It would be near my home town, my family, the reserve where my Mom grew up and where I have cousins and it is beautiful and peaceful. It would be like going back home.
4. an acreage-south of our growing city there is another valley that is reminiscent of the first one I mentioned.
27. [ What are some of your favourite pig out foods]: potato chips (usually substitue a low fat version called Crispers), licorice,popcorn
28. [ What's something you wish you could understand better] The Bible
29. [ Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time] My parents-they have both passed away.
.: In The Last 24 Hours have You:.
30. [Cried]: No
31. [ Gotten Sick]: Yes, I have not been feeling that great lately.
32. [ Eaten] Yes
33. [ felt stupid] A little bit
34. [ Hugged someone]: Yes
35. [ Wanted to tell someone you love them] No, I don't say it enough.
36. [ Met someone new] No
37. [ talked to someone you have a crush on]: No
38. [ Had a fight with your parents]: I wish
39. [Dreamed about someone you can't be with]:No
40. [ Are you the centre of attention or a wallflower] a wallflower who wants to be the center of attention
41. [ What type of automobile do you drive] Ford Windstar, I wouldn’t recomment it though.
42. [ Would you rather be with friends or on a date]:I like the dates I have with my husband.
43. [ Do you attend Church] Yes
44. [ Do you like being around people] sometimes
45. [ Who of ure friends have you known the longest] Mango, we have been friends for 35 years now.
46. [ Who do you argue the most with] Another more recent friend. We argue all the time and personally, I love it.
47. [ Who do you always get along with]: My husband and I are compatible.
48. [Who has the coolest siblings] Of I know, my husband's 3 brothers.
49. [ Who is the smartest] I would say my husband, if this refers to #48
50. [ Who is your hero]: Jesus Christ
51. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Kinda
52. Do you close your eyes on rollercoasters? I don't go on rollercoasters!
53. When's the last time you've been sleigh riding? 7 years ago, when the kids were younger.
54. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? My husband.
55. Do you believe in Ghosts? No
56. Do you consider yourself creative? Yeah
57. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Possibly
58. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer
59. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics? I know a little
60. Do you know how to play poker? yes
61. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No
62. Do you kill bugs that are in the house? Yes but occasionally I'll throw them outside.
63. Have you ever cheated on a test? I did. I saw the answers beforehand and I still feel bad about it.
64. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around... do you go through red lights? No
65. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? It is hard to keep my mouth shut with certain confidants.
66. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Is that baseball?
67. Have you ever Ice Skated? yes and I wear a helmet. I don't risk a brain injury.
68. How often do you remember your dreams? Sometimes
69. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying? so long ago I can't remember.
70. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? I better be able to, I have a housefull of Beatles fans-Love Me Do, Help, Strawberry Fields, Eleanor Rigby, Let It Be
71. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is? No, is it a friend of Barney's?
72. Do you always wear your seatbelt? Yes
73. What talent do you wish you had? I would like to be a writer.
74. Do you like Sushi? no
75. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? no
76. What do you wear to bed? Pyjamas
77. Have you ever been caught stealing? No,I have never stolen anything
78. Do you truly hate anyone? No
79. Rock and Roll or Rap? rock and roll
80. Do you have a relative in prison? No
81. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror like your favorite singer? No although I think I might've tried.
82. Do you know how to play chess? Yes but am a novice.
83. What food do you find disgusting? Octopus and squid
84. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? No
85. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Perhaps but not in a mean way. (Not you, Mango)
86. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? I think so
87. Have you ever been punched in the face? No
88. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much? Decades ago
89. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater? Yes and it was Shrek but I wasn't feeling well.
90. Did you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it can get? No. Some types of bad, I can endure, others I walk out.
91. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything? Yes, you know the b... thing
92. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet? No.
93. Have you ever been stood up? I think so.
94. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs? Never
95. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, just to fit in? Probably, but it was a long time ago.
96. Do you consider yourself "the biggest fan" of something? No, not the biggest.
97. I Want: to be worry-free
98: I Wonder: what people think of me (but am afraid to find out)
99. I Wish: that all my family becomes Christians someday.
100. I Always: worry
101. I Am: Done. Now it is your turn
These questions came from Dan_ielle's site.