Step 1 We admitted we were powerless over blogging and that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Areas of my unmanagability are:
- My to-list has items left uncrossed off and I don't even care!
- Pages of my calendar are blank.
- Family and friends complain about how boring the blogtalk is.
- The same family and friends complain that I don't pay enough attention to them because I miss out on crucial parts of the conversation as I am checking my site meter. (Eg. My son is telling me about a bully on the bus and I respond by giving him that "dazed out by the computer" look. I don't even remember the conversation.)
- I obsessively revisit blogs umpteem times a day.
- I keep on Battling the Blogs (on BlogExplosion) although I lose most battles. My blog esteem is dropping yet I can't stop.
- I'd like to write a poem or a meaningful anecdote but my words are stuck in silly mode. Help, I can't be serious anymore!
- Yes, I admit that I am powerless over blogging and my life has become unmanageable.