1. Remember my post on blog addiction. Well, I am not doing too badly at the moment. I was up to 31.25 %, but have dropped. Whew!
Does your weblog own you?
2. Then there were my Excerpts from a Life series about having a crush on a boy called Chevy. Actually, the whole ordeal wrecked havoc on my pubescent mind and body. I developed an eating disorder after losing the 80 lbs trying to win him. I lost and regained weight several times over the following years.
3. You probably recall my brain pattern but guess what? It changed!
What Pattern Is Your Brain?
4.I still am not a glamour model!
5. "I am a scheduler", I admitted but somehow I still manage to be terribly unorganized in spite of it. I am trying out a new method of fixing my to do list and will fill you in on it at some future date.
6. Overcoming anxiety is still a problem area in my life although not as bad as it was when I wrote this post. I still am being too hard on myself and my self esteem still suffers as a result. I will suceed though and you will hear about it!
7. Then there was my grand showing at the Blog Olympics which were followed with bi-weekly Blog Olympics Training Camps. My own rigorous problems with keeping up with schedules prevented me from keeping up my silver medal standing! Sigh...
8. Well, no pandemic...yet! Right now, I am doing my best to prevent any bacterial or viral transmission by not touching my ears, nose or mouth, am washing my hands more and trying to keep a bigger stock of food supplies but have not been that sucessful so far. I have not caught anybody's cold yet but there is a woman at work with a nasty one so I will get to see if my precautions work.
9. I'm still bipolar but I am not alone. Another woman from church phoned today. She is bipolar as well. She pointed out to me that I have it good with a husband, children, a good friend and a job.
10. I give my first speech this month at Toastmasters. I have a great idea for it but still have to plan, write, practise then, gulp, give it.
11. Petey is still alive!
12. I have done the Thursday 13 before, y'know!
13. I was able to rejoice in being a Mom today. My Middle Daughter handed me her Language Art writing folder that was marked 100% Perfect! She had written a fantastic poem and story for it. My Son replied, " but she's not as good as me, right?" because he likes to write science fiction stories and comics. Then the Eldest had her art work displayed in the Grade 12 Art Show this evening. Did I tell you that she is going into Art School in the Fall? I am very pleased to have raised creative offspring.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants