1. a Christian. Actually, I am ecstatic about being a member of His body.
2. married to a good man since 1986. He has a gentle and kind spirit.
3. a Mommy. I enjoy this role of watching out for the family.
4. a good friend.
6. an introvert.
7. improving at a lot of things
8. such as not to be a perfectionit for example.
9. a Canadian.
10. a writer.
11. getting better at debating.
13. a serious Bible student.
14. learning to deal with my weaknesses.
16. becoming more focused.
18. dealing with life instead of running away.
19. healthy but
20. good to myself when I am sick.
21. willing to listen and understand what others are saying.
22. recuperating quicker from negative thinking.
23. having difficulty overlooking my weaknesses.
24. taking care of my children well.
25. worrying less.
26. observing more.
27. gaining confidence.
28. articulate at times.
29. using my creativity more.
30. a poet.
32.enjoying the writing experience.
33. able to let myself have a day off.
34. obsessive about things that are good for me too.
35. learning to think for myself.
36. learning to accept that I make mistakes.
37. humorous sometimes.
38. exercising. I still like Jane Fonda and walking the best.
40. really weird at times.
41. a book collector
42. and a reader of books.
43. learning to appreciate myself.
45. and carrying on.
46. native Indian (aboriginal in politically correct terms but it doesn't sound natural to me.)
47. thinking more abstractly.
48. not fat nor compulsively thin anymore.
50. becoming aware that I have limitations. Some of them might be my own choices too. I can't do everything.
51. a scheduler.
53. a health care worker.
54. dedicated to what I put my hand to.
55. able to see some of my imperfections objectively.
57. caring of other people's feelings.
58. a motivator to those that don't mind.
59. more able to see outside of myself.
60. able to keep a neat and organized home.
61. a cat person.
62. a seeker of truth. I found where to look for it.
63. a thinker.
65. learning flexibility.
67. getting a tad more assertive.
69. recognizing consistency is important.
70. doubtful of myself.
71. used to my progressive lenses!
73. turning to God for help.
74. a film buff.
75. sentimental and nostalgic at times.
77. not living in a war torn country.
78. enjoying a great life.
79. not a giver upper. Although I may sit down for a bit to catch my breath.
80. not above being wrong, although it usually takes awhile to admit it.
81. an overcomer.
83. getting better at mingling.
84. able to forgive others
85. including myself, but it takes a little longer.
88. appreciative of what I have been given.
89. artistically inclined.
90. attentive to details, except for spelling and grammar mistakes!
91. a daydreamer.
92. a second hand shopper.
93. a note keeper.
94. able to read my journals back to when I was 13 yrs.
95. able to say that my bestfriend and I have been friends since 1970.
96. able to stay at home for the most part to take care of the homefront. I only work 2 or 3 shifts a week.
97. capable of seeing the meaning underneath the surface.
98. able to write 100 things I like about myself!
99. glad to be in my forties. Life has not felt so good since I was thirteen.
100. looking forward to a happy eternity.