Friday, April 14, 2006

A Haiku Mystery Tea Party Guide

I hope that other bloggers will join me in making a mystery haiku story in the preceding post. This is in celebration of National Poetry Month.

Haiku is traditionally a three verse poem that contains 5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the next and then 5 syllables in the last line.

Add your haiku in the comment section and I will attach it to the rest of the poem. I will also add your name to the list of contributors at the bottom of this mystery poem.

Any questions?

4 comments:

Carol said...

Yes, you can add your mystery haiku either here or in the previous post comment section.

Carol said...

Yes, we are writing a mystery in haiku together. Read the mystery poem below (with the woman drinking tea) and carry on the story in haiku.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Thanks a lot for posting the poem and my link. Nice banner for your Friday's post. Made my rounds. Have not checked on friendless sites this week as my server has been down for a week. I'm now at my sister's place just so I could post. Happy Easter.

Carol said...

Thanks Friday's Child for thinking so much of the band to write the poem.