"This is fun. Hope I receive it back from you"
1. What time is it: 12:15 pm.
2.Nickname: Mom (this was my Sister's good answer)
3. Piercing: None.
4. What is the most recent movie you've seen in
theatre? Go For Zucker at a Film festival. This is the review I wrote for it:
"Go For Zucker" is a German film about a dysfunctional family whose father is a pool shark that owns a brothel/nightclub. He is in danger of losing everything when he receives a telegram that his Mother has died. His brother, an orthodox Jew, who he hasn't seen in 40 years is arriving with the coffin. There are stipulations in the will that he and his brother must reconcile. The wall must be broken. The gambling brother lived in Berlin while the orthodox brother lived in Frankfurt. My husband thinks there might be a symbolic connection with East and West Germany. Hmmm...
5. Eye color: brown (same as my Sister's answer again. Am I the copycat?)
6. Place of birth: A small prairie city (a city in my home province is any thing over a population of 5000).
7. Favorite NEW foods: I like trying out new recipes. The last one was "Chinese Chow". Want the recipe, little Sis?
8. Ever been to Africa:Nope. Why do you ask?
9. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yes, especially when they are no longer here.
10. Been in a car accident? Thankfully, only minor ones, all in the parking lot!
11: Favorite Movie: Toss up between Dark Victory starring Bette Davis and The Long Long Trailer with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.
12. Croutons or bacon bits: I use croutons more regularly than bacon bits. Actually I just put croutons on the grocery list a few minutes ago.
13. Favorite day of the week: Sunday!
14. Favorite restaurants: Foody Goody's- a Chinese Buffet. The kids love going there too not because they like Chinese food, for they don't, but they fill their plates with jello, pizza,(carrots so it looks healthy) and then ice cream etc.
16. Favorite Flower: gerber daisies
17. Favorite sport to watch: I don't like watching any, but I have watched hockey when we're in the playoffs.
18. Favorite drink: Milk.
19. Favorite ice cream: low fat mocha-chocolate with almonds
20. Warner Bros. or Disney: Disney
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: A local restaurant that makes great hamburgers and milkshakes. Mmmm.
22. What color is your bedroom: Would you believe taupe and deep red?
23. How many times you failed your driver's test?: Never,hah!
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Ms. Spam!
25. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card this week: the Bay, my Daughter wants the latest Olympic wear.
26. What do you do most often when you are bored: Blog, but I do that when I'm not bored too.
27.When is your Bedtime: 11-11:30 pm ideally.
28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?: Hard to say.
29. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? My Sister wrote "Carol!" Well, I will show her...
30. Who are you the most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?: Everyone!
31. Favorite TV shows: I Love Lucy! and Seinfeld
32. Last person you went to dinner with: My family! We went to Foody Goody's of course. (Yeah, I know they have changed the name but it will always be Foody Goody to us)
33. Ford or Chevy?: Chevy, duh?
34. What are you listening to right now? Nothing
35. What is your favorite color?: It was orange but I might be changing it!
36. How many tattoos do you have: None but I wouldn't mind a henna tattoo on my ankle, someday.
37. How many pets do you have: I am wondering why my Sister wrote, "None." Last I heard she had a cat and a dog. Hmm. Time to touch base...
I have a cat.
38. Which came first the chicken or the chicken egg?:Definitely the chicken. God created the originals already grown.
39. How many people are you sending this e-mail to: back to my sister so she can eat her words and to all my blog friends.