Otto has a fun thing happening. I'm going to give it a try this Monday. Here's what she asked today...
"How about some 'fill-in-the-blanks' this week? Thanks for playing, everyone! =)"
1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to an oldie station. I love singing along.
2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on the channel that gives the weather and what's happening in the city.
3. If I owned a pet, I would own another cat, because I would love to find a cuddly one. My cat doesn't like to be held or snuggle but I love her anyway.
4. I own a Canon i850 printer. I bought it because of its good reviews for printing photos. My daughter takes a lot of pictures, I have yet to get my own digital camera.
5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: literary classics.
6. I take about 0 pictures every month but my daughter sometimes will take one for me , maybe once or twice a month.
7. I blog about 30 times a month. I try to post every day, sometimes I just can't do it and I am finally able to live with that.
8. I've been really busy studying creationism and evolution lately. I find it fascinating.
If you want to join in, check out Otto's blog.