Hi DDMV...uh, I mean FFMB. I am still recovering from the Birthday Bash we played for on Tuesday.
Mango is helping me on today's friendly march...
We like Harold Davis's Photoblog 2.0 because:
- the photos are fabulous.
- he tells the story behind the photos
- as well as technical tips on how to achieve that same effect in your photos.
We like Danielle's Love the Sea because:
- of those gorgeous underwater shots.
- of the African safari pictures
- that don't require a trip to the zoo.
- of her conservation efforts.
We like Ginny and Jacqui's travel blog Shangerz because:
- of the beautiful photos they're collecting from around the world.
- Carol got to play with the handy currency converter
- and Mango with the clocks.
Thank you Mango for helping me with the tuba today!
Remember to submit the friendless gems you find this week.
To join the Friends of the Friendless Marching Band, leave a comment stating that you wish to join then choose any instrument you like. (ability isn't an issue for this cyber band) We have three piano players, a harpist, a theramin and french horn player plus a variety of others so you get the idea that any instrument is possible.
On Fridays, the band meets to visit the chosen friendless sites which are listed anew each Friday. Then the band leaves friendly comments for our honored recipients. Let them know that you are from the FFMB.
Get to know other band members. There is sure to be someone you can connect with.
Nominate friendless sites. They can be bloggers you know or ones that you come across in your blog surfs. Think unique and creative. These sites have less than 5 comments/post and be posting currently. Leave me a comment with their address or email me at Carol_ffmb at yahoo.ca. I will let you know whether they have met the friendless criteria.
FFMB Banners are always available here.