Howdy FFMB. Are you ready for a rip roaring stomp around the corral?
Come on then, don't be shy. Shout it.
I like Hasbon's blog because:
- of the colors and design of her blog.
- of her "About me" entry.
- she is going to take Molecular Biology at University
- and hopes to be a dentist.
I like Michelle's New Town, New Life because:
- she is blogging of her life in small town Saskatchewan, Canada.
- she has 3 adult daughters and...
- a 2 year old with a wonderful "smile for the camera."
- she is Wandi's Daughter-in-law's Mother! or her Son's Mother-in-law.
I liked UziCue's blog, Uzi's Musings because:
- she is on a Redhead webring. Cool.
- of her "Things I do too Much" list.
- she is not a quitter.
- of her Hubby's scary makeup artistry.
Don't forget that I need your help to round up more lonely hearts.
1. Nominate someone you know who doesn't get the recognition they deserve.
2. Surf by clicking the "Next Blog" on the top of your blog. Surf until you find a really good blog that doesn't get enough comments (5 or less qualifies)
3. Or surf by clicking on the "Search all blogs" on whatever topic you like.
4. Are you on a blog ring? Look there.
5. Go to your blog profile and click on one of your interests. This will take you to other blogs that share that same interest.
6. Tell me some more ways and I will add it on here.
Do you want to join the Friends of the Friendless but are wary of commitments. Here's what is expected of you friendly cowpokes out on the range:
To join the Friends of the Friendless Marching Band, leave a comment stating that you wish to join then choose any instrument you like. (ability isn't an issue for this cyber band) We have three piano players, a harpist, a theramin and french horn player plus a variety of others so you get the idea that any instrument is possible.
On Fridays, the band meets to visit the chosen friendless sites which are listed anew each Friday. Then the band leaves friendly comments for our honored recipients. Let them know that you are from the FFMB.
Get to know other band members. There is sure to be someone you can connect with.
Nominate friendless sites. They can be bloggers you know or ones that you come across in your blog surfs. Think unique. These sites have less than 5 comments/post and be posting currently. Leave me a comment with their address or email me at Carol_ffmb at yahoo.ca. I will let you know whether they have met the friendless criteria.
Lassoo yourself a banner.