At tuba camp
I'm back FFMB. I could not spend another Friday without the band. (You will have to come back another day for the details on my holidays)
Let's start today's march with:
Simon at Simon on Books. I like this blog because:
- I like books
- and he give honest, concise reviews.
- the simple layout works.
- of his other site (even though it is not friendless)
Then there is Patrick of The Point of Departure. I like this blog because:
- it is insightful and thought-provoking
- of his variety of posts ranging from poetry, fiction and journalling on different topics
- he is just out of high school
- and wants to be an archeologist
Granimore from And So Begins My New Life. I like this blog because:
- it is different because
- he is a funeral director.
- he likes parodies like Weird Al
- and he made me wonder who the Angry Beavers are...
So, do you wanna join?
Just leave a comment stating that you wish to join then choose any instrument you like. (ability isn't an issue for this cyber band) We have three piano players, a harpist, a theramin and french horn player plus a variety of others so you get the idea that any instrument is possible.
On Fridays, the band meets to visit the chosen friendless sites which are listed anew each Friday. Then the band leaves friendly comments for our honored recipients. Let them know that you are from the FFMB.
Get to know other band members. There is sure to be someone you can connect with.
Nominate friendless sites. They can be bloggers you know or ones that you come across in your blog surfs. Think unique and creative. These sites have less than 5 comments/post and be posting currently. Leave me a comment with their address or email me at Carol_ffmb at yahoo.ca. I will let you know whether they have met the friendless criteria.
Display the FFMB banner, to let others know that you are a friendly blogger.