Monday, July 18, 2005

Hear

Several years ago, I wondered how I was to know God's will. I thought He should have a voice that guides me. After getting extremely bad advice from this inner voice, I sought elsewhere for direction.

As Romans 10:17 states, faith comes through hearing His word. John 17:17 says that God's word is truth. His Word is a rock to stand on. If you read and believe that the Words of the Bible are of God then you have a measure of faith. Keep on reading for you will discover that these Words are more dependable even than your own thoughts and opinions. Perhaps you will see that you can trust your life to this Author and do as He desires of you.

If you want to have faith, read God's Word. Let him talk to you directly.
Desire to know the Truth above all else, seek and you will find.
The Words of the Bible are powerful. Romans 1:16 states "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also the Greek."

Experience being led by the power of God.

No comments: