- Emily Dickinson: Selected Poems-I had the recent pleasure of being with some friends to read poetry. I chose Emily's A Book. Is it no wonder...
- Tao Te Ching-A book of Chinese wisdom which I have never owned or read. Now, I own it.
- Leonard Cohen: Selected Poems-Someone chose a Leonard Cohen poem to read on Sunday. It is in this collection and was later made into a song.
- Writing Fiction by Janet Burroway-The bit on the active voice convinced me that this book was for me.
- Scarf Tying and Living with Scarves-The cashier informed me that scarves are back in style. I never knew they went out.
- Color Me Beautiful by Carole Jackson x2-I already have my own copy from the 80's but can't help wanting to spread the word.
- Color for Men by Carole Jackson-Sometimes my Husband actually lets me pick out his clothes.
- The Woman's Comfort Book by Jennifer Louden-Delicious ideas for my next downtime.
Which section would you head for?